When many people come across the word QR Code, they immediately turn the page or look for something else to read about. Blame it on the fact that QR codes have a physical appearance that makes people think that they are boring and only made for a specific type of people.
What many of these people do not know is that, a QR code is an outstanding technology and not as hard to understand as it looks.QR Codes, also known as Quick Response Codes, are two-dimensional types of barcodes that are used to store massive amounts of information.A normal QR code comes in a black and white appearance.
Visualead QR code
You’ve probably come across QR codes. While many companies have made an effort of making sure that these codes are present on their products labels, they have not worked towards ensuring that people take notice and be curious enough to scan them.
So how can these codes be more visible so as to attract the attention of people? The answer is simple: by adding color and imagery to make the code more visual. The next question you should be asking yourself is how to go about it.
This is where visualead comes in. It is a QR code generator that has some very awesome features to offer. The features allow you to generate a QR code that can be linked to a URL, a Facebook account, Twitter account and anything else you could think of. What’s more you can align the QR code you make with your business’ or company’s logo or brand image.
That’s not all; creating a visualead QR code is free of charge even though there is a premium option. Creating a QR code with visualead is also easy and fast. You do not need to be a professional at coding to do it.
Creating a Visualead QR Code
The following easy steps will see you create your visualead QR code:
- Go to visualead.com to start.
- When there, you will notice the words “Create Yours” in bold. Click on it
- You will be redirected to a page that has many different types of QR codes you could create. Choose one that meets your needs.
- When you click on one, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to give out information based on the type of QR code you want to create.
- Choose the image you want to include in the code or upload it from your computer.
- Click on “Next”, crop the code, click on “Create Code” and you will be good to go!
Find out more about creating visualead QR codes.