Quick Response Codes, better known as QR Codes, are two-dimensional type of barcodes that have the ability to store large amounts of information. These 2D codes are normally used to carry data pertaining to a brand or company. In-order for you to make sense of the information embedded in the QR code, you will need the help of a QR code scanning application.
You can get a QR code scanning app from the internet and the best part is that it will not cost you a dime to use most of them.While there are many QR code readers available, it is important that you settle for the one that best meets your needs.
Make your own QR codes free – Features a good QR code generator should have
- Customizing ability: Ensure that the QR code you settle for has a feature that enables you to customize the code. That way, you will be able to create a QR code that blends in well with whatever advertising material you want it to be on.
- Should be able to make different sized codes: It is important that the QR code generator you settle for has enough flexibility to create different sizes of Quick Response codes. This feature allows you to fit your QR code in any space.
- It should also be fast and efficient: This is the most important feature. The generator you settle for should be able to create a QR code in a matter of seconds. That way, you will be able to make multiple codes without wasting much time.
If the generator you have has these three important features, then you are ready to create your own QR code. Since visualead is one such generator, here is how to create a QR code with visualead.
How to make your own codes free using Visualead QR code generator
One of the first things you will notice when using Visualead is just how easy this generator makes it to generate a QR code. Here’s how:
- Visit the visualead.com website. When there, one of the first things that will capture your eyes is the “Create yours” words in bold. Click on it.
- Once you have clicked on it, you will be redirected to a web page that has all the options for the different types of QR codes. Here is where you get to choose the QR code type you want to create.
- Click on one and, depending on the type you choose, you will be asked for some information like the logo to use and details. Click on Next on your far right, crop the image then click on “Create QR Code”.