QR codes are a type of barcodes that are two dimensional. The barcodes can be read using dedicated QR reading devices and smartphones that directly lint to emails, texts, phone numbers, websites and more. You can as create your own QR code and improve your business.
You might be wondering why QR codes are so important. Well, read on and find out.
Importance of QR codes
There are very many reasons why QR codes are important; below are the top three reasons.
- QR codes are the major link between print media, online media and smartphones. They allow the consumer to be able to see a flyer and get it implanted in their mind and later on scan the code and are redirected to the video, website or get the information coded therein.
- QR codes allow you to target where your consumers end up while searching for your brands, whether it takes them to a video, you email address or even your site.
- QR codes allow you to be as creative as you may want with your campaigns. You no longer have to put all your information on a brochure. All you need to do is hook them up in a QR code and you are good to go.
Create your own QR code -Simple steps of making your QR code
- Find a QR code generator. There are very many QR code generators on the internet. Try finding the right QR code generator that works for you and your needs.
- Once you have found the appropriate QR code generator, create, design and link up the QR code. The idea behind this is the need to customize the design of the codes to your own personal brands. Whether you want your QR code to look like a logo or reflect your websites design scheme, this is where you get the chance of doing it all.
- Test the QR address. Creating your own QR address can be exciting. However, don’t forget to check whether it is working.