Even with QR codes having become so popular, there are some people who are yet to become familiar with them. Understanding what exactly QR codes are and how they are used is very easy. QR codes can be defined as an upgrade of barcodes since they are a type of barcode. They are two dimensional barcodes that are used to store relatively more data than traditional barcodes. For this reason, business owners are using QR codes as a form of marketing and as a way of attracting more traffic to their website. They use these two dimensional bar codes as a platform for interacting with their customers.
More about the use of 2d code in business
Business owners link their QR codes to their official business website or even to their personal blog. When the QR code is scanned, the one who is scanning it will be able to view all the details that are contained in those web pages. Some people choose to save their phone numbers, email address and at times text messages on these QR codes. Creating and scanning a QR code is easy. Read on and learn how exactly to go about creating QR codes.
Create 2d code
There are a few factors that you need to consider when creating QR codes:
- What you want to share–it is very important to ensure that what you are sharing is something that is worth being shared. Be keen to ensure that the information that you give your customers is of use to them.
- Find a QR code generator that is ideal to use with your operating system – there are very many QR code generators that are available online, and this can make it a bit tricky when it comes to picking out an ideal one. It is wise to select a QR code generator that has many positive reviews.
- Enter the content that you want to be contained in the QR code – the content should be placed in the text box available.
- Customize the QR code – you can customize your QR code by adding some color to it and by adjusting the size. You can also append images of your choice to it.
- Test the QR code – use a smartphone to scan the QR code and ensure that it is working as it is expected before availing it to the public.
- Download and print the QR code – this is only after you have tested it.